Build and Design
A palm-sized aluminum enclosure provides durability and elegant style. With regard to internals or textured aluminum package, the uDSD bespeaks exquisite attention to detail and build quality.
The uDSD comes with Coaxial S/PDIF and 2V RCA Analog outputs for compatibility with a broad variety of systems. With its native DSD-format decoding capability, uDSD is ideal for upgrading existing high-end non-DSD DACs.
- 24-bit/384kHz and native DSD 256 support
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter, with coaxial S/PDIF (24bit/192kHz) output
- Coaxial output can also stream DoP (DSD64) for long distance transmission of DSD from computer
- Asynchronous transfer mode for doubled jitter-reduction at data input and over-sampling filter stages
- High-performance headphone amplifier (balanced design)
- High voltage 2V analog output (fixed volume direct DAC output)
- Coaxial S/PDIF output
- High-quality analog volume control
- Diminutive size
- USB powered, no external power supply required
- Works with Windows 7/8 and Mac OS.
- USB 1.1, 2.0, compatible.
- Analog Stereo RCA Out.
- Digital Coaxial Out.
- Headphone Amplifier Out (3.5 mm-jack socket).
- USB sampling rates: 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,192,352.8,384KHz and DSD 2.8,5.6,11.2MHz.
- Bit resolution: 16-24-bits.
- Output: Analog RCA 2V rms (DAC out).
- Headphone output: max 140mW x 2 @ 32 ohm.
- Dynamic range: 98dB.
- S/N ratio: 112 dB.
- THD+N < 0.01%.
- Power: USB-Bus powered, 150mA/5V.