Reference Audio 40
2 x RCA --> 2 x RCA
The groundbreaking Reference Audio 40 analogue audio interconnect celebrates QED’s 40
years at the forefront of British designed audio cables.
The Audio 40 cable range is an entirely new design concept from QED labs. The cordage is designed primarily for low capacitance as this has been identified by QED as a significant factor which leads to a high fidelity experience, making for a tight sound and retaining the rhythm of the original piece.
Add our Complementary Conductor TechnologyTM for high frequency detail and our Analoc TechnologyTM to maximise signal integrity and the result is what we feel to be the most innovative interconnect ever made by QED.
• Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free
• Copper (SPOFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
• Asymmetrical twisted pair geometry
• OFC shield giving 100% electromagnetic screening
• Zn/Mn ferrite jacket
• Gold plated QED ‘Analoc TM’ RCA plugs
• Capacitance: 76pF/m
• Inductance: 0.37uH/m
• Loop resistance: 0.072 Ω/m
• Dissipation Factor: 0.0059
• QED Lifetime guarantee