RPM 9 Carbon
Manual + Add Cartridge at reduced price
The RPM 9 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surf...
Check the user manual here :
The RPM 9 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels.
The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble.
The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm.
Last but not least the non-compromise 9“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fibre armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges.
Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring. Delivered with topgrade 5P phono cable „Connect it CC“ with RCA plugs (XLR as an option).
(No cover included)
(No cartridge included)
We suggest you use a nice cartridge for this turnable. If you have an amplifier with MC phono input, an Ortofon Quintet cartridge will perform best. We like the Bronze very much due to it's character and nice tracking.
• Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combina-tion of MDF, carbon fibre and steel pellets
• Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
• Mass loaded subchassis design with magnetic feet
• Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
• 7,2kg acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
• DC power supply with AC motor
• Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching
• 78 rpm optional
• Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
• Pre-mounted 9“ tonearm 9 cc Evolution
• 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)
Cartridge: not included
Speed: 33/45rpm electronic
Drive Principle: Belt drive
Platter: 7.2kg aluminium platter, 300mm
Bearing: inverted stainless steel with ceramic ball/plate
Speed drift: 33: +/- 0,10% 45: +/- 0,10%
Signal to Noise: - 75dB
Tonearm: ProJect 9” Evo Carbon
Effective arm length: 230 mm
Effective arm mass: 8.0 g
Overhang: 18 mm
Tracking force: 1 - 3.5 g
Power connection: 15VDC/800mA (included)
Included accessoiries: 4 different counterweights
Standby power: <0.3W
Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 325mm (WxHxD)
Weight: 16,7 kg net
extra tt info: Add Cartridge at reduced price